Our website is: https://blueant-solutions.com
This website is owned by B-Ant Digital Solutions, Zrt. with NIF nº 26771034-2-02 and domicile in Felszobalokany 4, 7626 Pécs (Hungary).
For any question or proposal, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Web page is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Hungary, being subject to it, both national and foreign that use this Web.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our Website, expand or reduce services, and even remove it from the Network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
All content, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or those of third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user is only entitled to a private use thereof, non-profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, public order rules and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be responsible in any case for the damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control regarding the information, content and services that contain other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our website can make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for the damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
For what purposes we collect the data we request.
What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
How long we keep them.
To which recipients your data is communicated.
What are your rights?
1 – RESPONSIBLE:
See data in the header.
2 – PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of the data sent through:
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the box acceptance.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in case you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of them.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or concerns. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
Requested are necessary to manage your requests, register as user and / or provide the services you can hire, so if we do not facilitates them, we can not serve you correctly or provide the service that
In any case, We reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your data.
personal and other information to our databases.
3 – RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA:
Your information is
confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4 – RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You can withdraw your consent at any time, when it has been
granted for the processing of your data. In no case, the withdrawal of this
consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the
previously generated relationships.
It can also
exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge to your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the treatment of
your data, you can file a claim with the Protection Agency of
5 – SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatments or access.
6 – UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we were any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, inform us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
By making this web page available to the user, we want to offer you a quality service, using maximum diligence in its provision, as well as the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in some way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service is continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore, accepts them fully and expressly.